Diantara banyak perkara UMNO/BN belum lagi terjawab...
1. PKFZ = RM12 billion
2. Submarine = RM500 million
3. Simedarby = RM964 million
4. Paya Indah Westland =RM88 million
5. Posmalaysia (transmile) = RM230 million lost
6. Eurocopter deal = RM1 billion waste?
7. Terengganu Stadium Collapsed = RM292 million
8. MRR2 repair cost = RM70 million
9. Maybank Overpay for BII = RM4 billion
10. Tourism -NYY kickback = RM10 million
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS = RM1.5 million
12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry = RM8.4 million
13. London 's white elephant sports complex = RM70 million
14. MRR2 Repairs = RM70 million
15. MATRADE repairs = RM120 million
16. Cost of new plane used by PM = RM200 million
17. InventQ irrecoverable debt = RM228 million
18. Compensation for killing crooked bridge = RM257 million
20. Lost in selling Augusta = RM510 million
21. Worth of AP given out in a year = RM1.8 billion
22. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts) = RM4.1 billion
23. PSC Naval dockyard = RM6.75 billion
24. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$ 1 billion = RM3.2 billion in 2008 ringgit
25. The Maminco attempt to corner the world tin market in the 1980s isbelieved to have cost some US$ 500 million. = RM1.6 billion
26. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia = RM30 billion in the 1990s.
27. Perwaja Steel resulted in losses of US$ 800 million = RM2.56 billion.
28. Use of public funds in the Valuecap Sdn. Bhd. operation to shore up the stock market = RM10 billion
29. Bank Islam scandal = RM 700 million losses.
30. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million =RM348 million.
31. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu from 2004-2007 = RM7.4 billion.
32. For the past 10 years since Philhar! monic Or chestra wasestablished, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million.Hiring a kwai-lo CEO with salary of more than RM1 million per annum !!
33. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat AbdulJalil (women and social development affairs) RM404,726 and Abdul Hamid Othman (religious)RM549,675 per annum
34. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Out of theamount, the government paid a whoppingRM2.21 billion for the purchaseof information and computer technology (ICT) equipments which it isunable to give a breakdown. Govt paid more than RM6k per notebook vsper market price of less than RM3k through some new consortiums thatsetup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no math &science content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with theteachers' children now.
35. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to twoprivate companies Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted toRM910 million
36. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion "Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge"
37. RM1.3 billion have been wasted building the white elephantCustoms, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation ofthe Malaysia-Singapore scenic bridge
38. RM100 million on renovation of Parliament building and leaks
39. National Astronaut Programme = RM 40 million
40. National Service Training Programme, yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
41. Eye on Malaysia = RM30 million and another RM5.7 million of free ticket
42. RM2.4 million on indelible ink
43. Samy announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone
44. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
45. Scandal NFC Co! w and Co ndo RM250 juta, Sharizat 's husband is paid RM100K per month
Read More @ Source
More » Bonology.com | Barisan Nasional (BN) | Sociopolitics Plus | 大马社会政治